In my garage...

Discuss your "improvements" here

In my garage...

Postby speed shop » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:56 am

Right now in my garage I have my 1985 Mustang GT my 2002 murray explorer go kart and a 2001 honda xr50. I have a project for each one and want to talk about them here. It might only be once every few years. My last login was from 2013 haha. So its been awhile

Im doing an engine swap on the mustang I'm going from a heads cam intake 302 (5.0L) to a 351 stroker 408 motor (6.7L)

Im doing an electric conversion on the murray go kart, end goal is a super fast brushless beast. But I will start with a 12v D.C. motor.

Electric dirt bike conversion thats faster then a gasser.

I am making videos of each project and when I get time to edit them I will post them up.

Working full time and having multiple projects is really catching up with me and I'm learning I need to focus on one thing at a time so I can a. Have enough money to finish what I started b. Have time to do the project the right way and not rush c. Have patients to not start another project that will slow my progress on another project.

Is this the right place to post this type of post? lol I'm new
2002 Murray Hard Drive

Efff the spelling police

Everyone Hates Back Seat Drivers.
speed shop
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: In my garage...

Postby KJ » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:21 pm

You should be quite proud, very nice garage and the best part is that you'll keep on going! :iroc:

KJ
We take it from all directions...
gokartsRus | go-kartsRus | gocartsRus | go-cartsRus
KJ
Administrator
Administrator

Ride: BMW K1600 GT-Sport

Return to Design & Modifications