08 Honda TRX 450r

Sell or buy a pre-owned machine here! (No commercial sales allowed)

08 Honda TRX 450r

Postby Smitrock5 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:27 pm

2008 Honda TRX 450r. I bought this Honda in November and need to sell it to pay some unexpected bills off. This quad is race ready and has over 7,000 in extras with it. I was planning on racing it this next race season but some things came up after I bought it and now I have to get rid of it. I obviously did not get to ride it as much as I would have liked but this quad rips! Here is what I'm selling:

Fox Evol front Shocks 1,600.00
Fox Podium x Rear shock 985.00
Laeger Long Travel +2 A arms 900.00
AC Blackline Pro Peg Nerfsbars 340.00
AC Rear Skid Plate 80.00
Fasst Flex Bars and larger mount 360.00
MSR Raptor Easy Lever Clutch Perch 45.00
CV4 Hose Kit 60.00
Steel Braided Front Break Lines 50.00
4 Billit Break Line Clamps 70.00
Pro Armor Billit Break Pedal 150.00
Pro Armor Billit Shift Lever 65.00
Motoworks SR4 Carbon Fiber Full system Exhaust 611.00
Blingstar Iron Cross Bumper 65.00
HMF Carbon Fiber Heat Shield 90.00
Moose Block Off Plate 12.00
2" (+4 total) Rear Wheel Spacers 65.00
4 Hiper CF1 Wheels 750.00
Holeshot Tires 360.00
I also have Blingstar Pro Peg 340.00
Tag Front Bumper + 60.00
Total Extras.. 7,058.00

Kelly Blue Book Value of 2008 Honda TRX 450r + 5,585.00
Total Unit....12,643.00

Here is a list of all the stock parts that I have for this quad:

Front and Rear Suspension
Stock A Arms
Shift Lever
Rear Parking Break
Bumper
Clutch Lever
Break Lines
Handlebars

LOW RESERVE
PRICED TO SELL

As you can see...I have put a lot of money into this quad in the last two months. It absolutely kills me to have to get rid of it but I must sell it. The best thing for you is that the original motor has less than 30 hrs on it. This bike has been powerwashed EVERY time I've riddin it and stored in a heated garage. I have changed the oil in it twice and changed it at 12 hours each time. The chain has also been lubed every other time and still looks like new. It kills me to have to take a hit like this but I have to get rid of it. It has a clear title and I have it paid off already...meaning I have the title in my possession. I would love to get what it's worth but I know that won't happen. I reserve the right to end the auction early because I have this listed in other places. If your not interested in the complete package that I have listed here, then let me know what you are interested in and we can possibly work something out where we're both happy. I am willing to sell anything seperate for the right price so get back to me. Buyer is responsible for shipping or pickup. I will drive "several" hours to help with the delivery. If you have ANY questions...please contact me and I will get back to you within 24 hours. My phone number is 740-624-1612 and my e-mail is smitrock5@yahoo.com

I can send you more pics of any particular area of the quad if you are serious and need to see more pics! Also ANYONE is permitted to come to my house to see the quad before buying if you wish.
Smitrock5

Return to Used Go-Karts Buggies ATVs & Parts!