Should a 16 year old Dress this provocatively?

A friendly place for "Off-Topic" cross-fire

Should a 16 year old Dress this provocatively?

Postby Red-85-Z51 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:30 am

LOL LOL LOL

For those not in the KNOW, thats the "to catch a predator" dude..Hanson, Henson..something.

Got it off another forum..funny stuff.
Red-85-Z51
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby suprbean » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:20 pm

lol

ive seen that show on a few time
pretty interesting how they try to get away with all that crap and then get caught
suprbean
NEW 2006 BLADE DX in RED!!!!!
Mods...eastside exhaust, uni, ignition coil, cdi, prodigy clutch and bell, 1500 spring, 9 gram rollers, vapor speedo, blade lights, chrome fan
more to come
suprbean
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby benl » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:31 pm

fuinny
ive seen that show too, all those pervs send 'em to jail for life or kill 'em, thats just so disgusting that anyone would do that,
Yerf Dog 3203 w/ hydraulic F/R shocks, disk brake, charging system, lights, Key switch, 8 tooth drive sprocket, Tachometer, Tecumseh 6.5 w/ Batman Hop up Kit, Head Mod, Off-Road .225 Steel cam, high flow air filter
Contact me w/ questions/inquiries
benl
Committed
Committed

Postby Red-85-Z51 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:56 pm

I remember there was this one dude got caught, they found Duct tape, Rope, "lubricant", a camera, and a few other things in the back of his car..when asked what they were for, he simply said "Oh, I always have that with me"...

So at least one potential kidnapper/rapist is off the streets! cheers

There was a website that was about a group of people that have devoted their lives to nabbing these freaks off of chat rooms and IM's. I would link to it, but the stuff is so disturbing, no one should read it, its just not right. I regret reading it, its scary that these people actually exist, and walk among us.
Red-85-Z51
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby suprbean » Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:49 pm

i think i actually might have seen that one....freaks me out
suprbean
Mods...eastside exhaust, uni, ignition coil, cdi, prodigy clutch and bell, 1500 spring, 9 gram rollers, vapor speedo, blade lights, chrome fan
more to come
suprbean
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby benl » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:00 pm

Yep, Im glad people like henson (or whatever it is) are out there gettin those freaks off the streets
Yerf Dog 3203 w/ hydraulic F/R shocks, disk brake, charging system, lights, Key switch, 8 tooth drive sprocket, Tachometer, Tecumseh 6.5 w/ Batman Hop up Kit, Head Mod, Off-Road .225 Steel cam, high flow air filter
Contact me w/ questions/inquiries
benl
Committed
Committed

Postby suprbean » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:13 pm

yea i agree...what hes doing is awesome!
suprbean
more to come
suprbean
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby nvmyengine » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:41 pm

this is a true story
a girl that lives somewere in pa was driving her car at night by herself and this dude kept flashing his highbeams and she was like wtf and there was a cerial killer in the back

u no what happened and that is true
my rides-
mtd mimi bike
garden tractors

can you believe that i have over 2000 posts
nvmyengine
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby suprbean » Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:07 pm

makes me afraid to drive my mustang alone
suprbean
more to come
suprbean
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby Red-85-Z51 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:59 pm

There was a lady around here that had a cop turn on his lights on her, he kept signaling her to pull over, but the streets were desolate and dark, she used her CELL to call dispatch and tell them that she was not running from him but would pull over when she was in a populated area. Dispatch told her there were no units within a mile of her...

They scrambled units and pulled the "cruiser" over, to find a convicted sex offender in a Cloned cruiser, in an imitation cop uniform. He had stuff to subdie and tie up a person in the car.

Scary stuff!
Red-85-Z51
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby suprbean » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:20 am

ok people...now ur really scaring me
suprbean
more to come
suprbean
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby Red-85-Z51 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:49 pm

suprbean wrote:ok people...now ur really scaring me

Good.

Being scared makes you more aware of your surroundings, and less apt to get in trouble.

There are some real freaks out there, there is a website where you can enter your address and do a search for Sex offenders in your area. I did my address and found 2 within a Quarter mile of me, found 5 more within 1/2 mile, and dozens with 2 miles.

And thats considered sparse.

I called a lady down the road that has her granddaughter over all the time, and I told her that so and so, who lives behind them was convicted of doing such and such unspeakable act agaisnt and child under the age of 12, and she flipped...she had no idea.
Red-85-Z51
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby EmptyTank » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:24 pm

my firend said he did a search like that in cali. my mom told me some guy near us (probably 200-375 yards away) was a sex offender. his house looks over the community park. i dont feel as safe anymore over there even tho im 5'11" and 150lbs, most people wont mess with me :tongue:
EmptyTank
Murray Explorer (Rebuilding)
EmptyTank
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby nvmyengine » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:36 pm

haaa i bet the arms stores are making out good after everybody reads this thread
ohh and to a mod post in the title not for people who are scared of this crap...
my rides-
mtd mimi bike
garden tractors

can you believe that i have over 2000 posts
nvmyengine
Superior Being
Superior Being

Return to Lounge