need help with my go kart

Carter Bros / A.C.E. and Ken-Bar Fun-Carts & Buggies

need help with my go kart

Postby badmaro » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:28 pm

I picked up this kart for a 100$ I could not find any serial# or part# on the kart anywhere! It does have a sticker on it that says SPX by Carter it has a center mounted 6HP tecumseh It is a 2 seater with coil over shocks. It's missing the belt and one pulley not the one on the motor (Drive) it is the other pulley (driven). I need help finding out what belt and pulley I need and where to get it. I am going to try to post pics once I figure out how LOL.
badmaro

Re: need help with my go kart

Postby BlackScorpion » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:46 pm

badmaro wrote:I picked up this kart for a 100$ I could not find any serial# or part# on the kart anywhere! It does have a sticker on it that says SPX by Carter it has a center mounted 6HP tecumseh It is a 2 seater with coil over shocks. It's missing the belt and one pulley not the one on the motor (Drive) it is the other pulley (driven). I need help finding out what belt and pulley I need and where to get it. I am going to try to post pics once I figure out how LOL.

badmaro, welcome to GKRU. Is this the one you have?

If so i had one of the same with a comet 30 series Torque Converter, I don't have it any longer but it should still be the same parts. Only problems is that Comet went under and parts are kinda hard to find. Take a look HERE you might get lucky :)
]If it aint broke.... then MODIFY it!
Think Different....Think outside the box...

BlackScorpion
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Ride: Carter XTV 150

Return to Carter/ACE & Ken-Bar Go-Carts Buggies