Looking for a Manual for Carter Brothers Kart

Carter Bros / A.C.E. and Ken-Bar Fun-Carts & Buggies

Looking for a Manual for Carter Brothers Kart

Postby okubricko » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:32 pm

Hey, thanks for taking the time to read this.

I've googled all over the web and have come up dry, I'm wondering if anyone on here may be able to help.

I have a Carter Bros "Red Talon" kart that my father-in-law purchased for my wife's nephews 15 years ago. With some work and elbow grease I've got it running and my 12 year old is now enjoying it.

I am trying to find a manual for this, basically for a parts list reference. The model is 2436-3415, and I'm saying it's a "Red Talon" because that's what the big sticker on the floor says.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
okubricko

Ride: Carter Red Talon

Re: Looking for a Manual for Carter Brothers Kart

Postby BlackScorpion » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:22 pm

okubricko wrote:Hey, thanks for taking the time to read this.

I've googled all over the web and have come up dry, I'm wondering if anyone on here may be able to help.

I have a Carter Bros "Red Talon" kart that my father-in-law purchased for my wife's nephews 15 years ago. With some work and elbow grease I've got it running and my 12 year old is now enjoying it.

I am trying to find a manual for this, basically for a parts list reference. The model is 2436-3415, and I'm saying it's a "Red Talon" because that's what the big sticker on the floor says.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Welcome to GoKarts R Us, where did you find the model #? , only thing i'm coming up with is a2405-3415, is there anything on the frame such as DLX/FX/GX or model type indicator? If you could post a picture it would help us identify it quicker and help us , help you with your situation. See if this is what yours look like, Talon 150 GX/FX/DLX Series Manual
]If it aint broke.... then MODIFY it!
Think Different....Think outside the box...

BlackScorpion
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Ride: Carter XTV 150

Postby okubricko » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:19 pm

There is a sticker on the frame with the model and serial number on it. Most of the Carter Brother's name is worn off, but I can see it was made in Alabama.
okubricko

Ride: Carter Red Talon

Postby Yongyurt » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:53 am

It's the information I'm looking for as well.
Yongyurt

Ride: Yongyurt

Return to Carter/ACE & Ken-Bar Go-Carts Buggies