What type of go cart is this?

Promo (USA) Mini Cars & Trucks

What type of go cart is this?

Postby Johnnyp » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:25 am

I'm am new to the go cart world and recently bought a used Nascar type go cart. It came from a go cart track and used to have the steel plate mounted around the outerbase to keep the shell from being damaged. Heavy go cart! Square tube framed with a new Honda GX270 engine. What I'm trying to find out is who the manufacture of these were so if I need parts I have somewhere to search hopefully. The drive belt looks ok but I'd like to purchase a new one just incase. There is a some writing on the belt but I can't make it out. Any idea's where to look? Thanks
Johnnyp

Postby PA » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:16 pm

a picture would help identify it, but i bet most the parts are universal, if the drive belt that u mentioned is on a torque convertor, You just need to know what model the convertor is
PA
Committed
Committed

Re: What type of go cart is this?

Postby TyraNoah » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:36 pm

Johnnyp wrote:I'm am new to the go cart world and recently bought a used Nascar type go cart. It came from a go cart track and used to have the steel plate mounted around the outerbase to keep the shell from being damaged. Heavy go cart! Square tube framed with a new Honda GX270 engine. What I'm trying to find out is who the manufacture of these were so if I need parts I have somewhere to search hopefully. The drive belt looks ok but I'd like to purchase a new one just incase. There is a some writing on the belt but I can't make it out. Any idea's where to look? Thanks

Did you arrive to a conclusion? You could have dropped a link on the same so that we may diagnose further.
TyraNoah

Ride: CabView

Return to Promotional Karts