TREE

Discuss your crashes and repairs

TREE

Postby cowboy50 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:58 pm

I was out for a little ride one weekend. i was riding by the river down the road from my house and I'm siting there riding I look to the side and behide me without stoping then I turn forward and there was a tree right in front of me I jerked the wheel to the left and it popped up on two wheels and when I did that I hit the tree on the side of my cart luckily I had a seat belt on or I would have hit the tree with my head. The only damage to my kart was the side rail was bint in a little and my paint was all scatched upbut I just sprayed a little spray paint on it and bint the rail back out and now it looks fine, you can see it a little if you look really hard. I had a little bit of whip lash put I was fine after that.
cowboy up and ride
cowboy50
Team Member
Team Member

Re: TREE

Postby DocHemi » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:59 am

cowboy50 wrote:I was out for a little ride one weekend. i was riding by the river down the road from my house and I'm siting there riding I look to the side and behide me without stoping then I turn forward and there was a tree right in front of me I jerked the wheel to the left and it popped up on two wheels and when I did that I hit the tree on the side of my cart luckily I had a seat belt on or I would have hit the tree with my head. The only damage to my kart was the side rail was bint in a little and my paint was all scatched upbut I just sprayed a little spray paint on it and bint the rail back out and now it looks fine, you can see it a little if you look really hard. I had a little bit of whip lash put I was fine after that.

AND THIS BOYS AND GIRLS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHAT NOT TO DO.......KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD/TRAIL :)
If its broke we can Fix it.
If it isn't broke, we can make it better.
If we can't make it better, you don't want to ride it!!
DocHemi
Committed
Committed

Postby nvmyengine » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:26 pm

ive done that on my quad........random stump on the side of the trail
my rides-
mtd mimi bike
garden tractors

can you believe that i have over 2000 posts
nvmyengine
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby cowboy50 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:27 pm

yeah it was a crazy ride home because my kart looked pretty stupid with a side rail bint in but I fixed it and it looks good as new
cowboy up and ride
cowboy50
Team Member
Team Member

Postby DocHemi » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:09 am

Is it just me and being lucky, or in over 25+ years of off road riding, I have never ran into anything???????

Maybe I just look {flaxulation} ahead :)
DocHemi
Committed
Committed

Postby Red-85-Z51 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:13 pm

Ive recieved some complaints because words containing the word "F-A-R-T" are censored with the word "Flaxuation". Such as above with the word "F-A-R-T-H-E-R".

It's a strict word filter, all posts go through the same filter. Some are replaced with .gifs or pictures, most are replaced with the word "censored". Some are replaced with other words.
Red-85-Z51
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby DocHemi » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:15 pm

Red-85-Z51 wrote:Ive recieved some complaints because words containing the word "F-A-R-T" are censored with the word "Flaxuation". Such as above with the word "F-A-R-T-H-E-R".

It's a strict word filter, all posts go through the same filter. Some are replaced with .gifs or pictures, most are replaced with the word "censored". Some are replaced with other words.

That one just seem very odd to me it would seem to be the "FA" combination, but I dont get where that one is usefull at all, but oh well
DocHemi
Committed
Committed

Postby cowboy50 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:25 pm

now that I think about it is pretty funny
cowboy up and ride
cowboy50
Team Member
Team Member

Return to Heavy Hitters