Need some help

Yap about: Chinese made Go-Karts & Buggies here...

Need some help

Postby baxzilla » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:43 pm

Hi everyone my name is Michael. My dad and i want to get 2 go carts and need some help. We are looking at buying two hammerhead gts150 gocarts. They are selling for $2600 a piece at a local mower store. He also carries the parts. Do you guys have a reccomendations? We had some chinese atvs which were garbage so we dumped those. All we want are two seaters that are at least 150cc. We will be using them in north carolina with some long climbs. Also we want something super reliable. Little to no matience and no problems ever. I was also checking out BMS. Sorry for the long winded intro please help though.
Michael
baxzilla

Re: Need some help

Postby BlackScorpion » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:57 pm

baxzilla wrote:Hi everyone my name is Michael. My dad and i want to get 2 go carts and need some help. We are looking at buying two hammerhead gts150 gocarts. They are selling for $2600 a piece at a local mower store. He also carries the parts. Do you guys have a reccomendations? We had some chinese atvs which were garbage so we dumped those. All we want are two seaters that are at least 150cc. We will be using them in north carolina with some long climbs. Also we want something super reliable. Little to no matience and no problems ever. I was also checking out BMS. Sorry for the long winded intro please help though.
Michael

Baxzilla, welcome to GKRU. Hammerheads are nice buggies, but if your looking for reliability, no maintenance, i would stay away from them. I have two hammerheads and both are a year old and I already have problems with them. I would look at something made a little more reliable. Eventually, all buggies are going to need some type repair and maintenance. Choice is really up to you. You might want to consider the Polaris RZR, pricy but well worth it.
]If it aint broke.... then MODIFY it!
Think Different....Think outside the box...

BlackScorpion
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Ride: Carter XTV 150

Return to Imported (China) Go-Karts, Pocket Bikes & ATVs