Need Help With Chinese Go Kart Wheel Aligment

Yap about: Chinese made Go-Karts & Buggies here...

Need Help With Chinese Go Kart Wheel Aligment

Postby drobins9 » Sat May 03, 2014 12:15 pm

Hi-

A family friend purchased a Chinese Go Kart for our children.  It works better than I thought but it came with off-road tires, which wore down quickly.  We purchased street tires from Summit Racing, but they wore out after only about an hour or two of normal use.  The kart appears to be visibly out of alignment.   I have searched around online and see tutorials for aligning go karts, but they seem to be different go karts, and I'm not sure some of the tools they use would work with this particular kart.

Can you give me guidance on how I could learn what tool(s) I need and what I need to do to align the kart?
Thank you!

drobins9

Ride: Chinese gokart

Re: Need Help With Chinese Go Kart Wheel Aligment

Postby BlackScorpion » Sat May 03, 2014 7:22 pm

Hi Drobin, welcome to GoKartsRUS, If you do a search on google, you will find quite a few articles regarding this matter. Pretty much all gokarts are basically the same, only difference might be the bolts used (Metric or Standard) Look at this these post I have on my site that might help you understand the procedure for wheel alignment, You can also call or contact Customer Service here, they should be able to help you out with your questions and parts.
]If it aint broke.... then MODIFY it!
Think Different....Think outside the box...

BlackScorpion
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Ride: Carter XTV 150

Return to Imported (China) Go-Karts, Pocket Bikes & ATVs