Greetings from CT, Nice place you got here.

...Say Hello Here!

Greetings from CT, Nice place you got here.

Postby akagilman » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:12 am

Just joined this awesome site. Learning alot about stuff here, spent way too much time at work and home reading all the posts. I gave my 13yr old his first off road/on road machine this past x-mas, Yerf Dog 3206 GY6 150. He is going nuts to ride it. Problem like most of us have is that I just had to add hop-up parts to it as much as possible. My wife is getting testy with it, but my son is just floored with excitement. I am a quad rider myself so this is my first venture into the Buggy World. I must say I like it and would love to replace my quad one day for a Buggy. I have posted a few questions on the Yerf Dog Topic Forum. Hope you all can take a look and help me finish this machine before the summer fun really starts. Thanks again, my pleasure to be here.
Gilman says ride till the gas is gone!
akagilman
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Greetings from CT, Nice place you got here.

Postby BlackScorpion » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:06 pm

akagilman wrote:Just joined this awesome site. Learning alot about stuff here, spent way too much time at work and home reading all the posts. I gave my 13yr old his first off road/on road machine this past x-mas, Yerf Dog 3206 GY6 150. He is going nuts to ride it. Problem like most of us have is that I just had to add hop-up parts to it as much as possible. My wife is getting testy with it, but my son is just floored with excitement. I am a quad rider myself so this is my first venture into the Buggy World. I must say I like it and would love to replace my quad one day for a Buggy. I have posted a few questions on the Yerf Dog Topic Forum. Hope you all can take a look and help me finish this machine before the summer fun really starts. Thanks again, my pleasure to be here.

Welcome to GKRU, I'm sure someone will be answering your questions soon.
]If it aint broke.... then MODIFY it!
Think Different....Think outside the box...

BlackScorpion
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Ride: Carter XTV 150

Return to New Members