Newb here

...Say Hello Here!

Newb here

Postby e11charlie » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:53 am

Well hello. Name is Bobby I live in Boise. I have been into motorcycles my whole life, but I have been looking for something the whole family can do. I think I found it with go carts. Some of my fondest memories as a kid was with go karts. Just bought a Murray unsure of the model but it is in awesome shape. Already wanting to put a bigger engine in it. Looking now at a 250cc two seater for me and the wife. Oh one question how the heck do you adjust your profile? Nice site yall have here.
e11charlie

Re: Newb here

Postby BlackScorpion » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:33 pm

e11charlie wrote:Well hello. Name is Bobby I live in Boise. I have been into motorcycles my whole life, but I have been looking for something the whole family can do. I think I found it with go carts. Some of my fondest memories as a kid was with go karts. Just bought a Murray unsure of the model but it is in awesome shape. Already wanting to put a bigger engine in it. Looking now at a 250cc two seater for me and the wife. Oh one question how the heck do you adjust your <A href=http://www.gokartsrus.com/go-kart_forum/profile,mode,editprofile.html>Profile</A>? Nice site yall have here.

Bobby, welcome to GKRU to edit your profileinfo do the following:

At any page at the top you have the navigation bars , click on INDEX ,
scroll down to the bottom of the page and in the middle you have the .:ME:. category
click on MY Profile & Timesheet. Your Info window will open just EDIT AWAY. hope this helps.

or just click on here---> MY PROFILE <-----

Once again welcome, this is a great hobby and very addicting. angel
]If it aint broke.... then MODIFY it!
Think Different....Think outside the box...

BlackScorpion
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Ride: Carter XTV 150

Return to New Members