Hello with a SunL/Massimo from Georgia

...Say Hello Here!

Hello with a SunL/Massimo from Georgia

Postby markcarlson » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:50 am

Hi everyone. I got the kids a MXR-160r from Killer Motorsports this Christmas. I love it except the front will ripped off at the weld spot on Jan the 1st!
It's been an experience for me as a go-kart 1st timer...
This forum has some great posts! I'm hoping to get the warranty parts soon and will also need help identifying a clanking sound in the engine when it's running again.

Anyway, greetings from rural Georgia!
markcarlson

Re: Hello with a SunL/Massimo from Georgia

Postby BlackScorpion » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:39 pm

markcarlson wrote:Hi everyone. I got the kids a MXR-160r from Killer Motorsports this Christmas. I love it except the front will ripped off at the weld spot on Jan the 1st!
It's been an experience for me as a go-kart 1st timer...
This forum has some great posts! I'm hoping to get the warranty parts soon and will also need help identifying a clanking sound in the engine when it's running again.

Anyway, greetings from rural Georgia!

Markcarlson, Welcome to GKRU. You must have really been having fun with that buggy! It's great to hear your enjoying it as it gets addicting after awhile... Believe me! One thing i do recommend is that you make sure you check EVERY Nut & Bolt on that buggy. when riding hard or not they tend to become loose. My son's hammerhead lost countless of them and he doesn't ride (that hard). Good luck with your new buggy and welcome aboard.
]If it aint broke.... then MODIFY it!
Think Different....Think outside the box...

BlackScorpion
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Ride: Carter XTV 150

Postby markcarlson » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Thanks BlackScorpion. Thanks for the tips. Well, i just got the parts in today!! As soon as work is over, ill be breaking out the wrenches.
-spider160.wordpress.com
markcarlson

Return to New Members