YEAH... another new guy.

...Say Hello Here!

YEAH... another new guy.

Postby twodarts » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:08 am

Hello all. Hope you are doing well. I also hope I can pick your brains about my newest "project".
I recently aquired a Yerf-Dog go cart and have reached the point where I NEED HELP!

Quite honestly that's the only real reason why I'm here.
Please don't think I am ungrateful for any help I get, it's just that I have been an auto mechanic
most of my life and have avoided fixing things with less than two wheels and less than three cylinders!
I never had much luck with small stuff, but so far so good with getting this thing running.

Since it was FREE I guess I can learn to fix a go cart cheers
twodarts

Re: YEAH... another new guy.

Postby BlackScorpion » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:22 pm

twodarts wrote:Hello all. Hope you are doing well. I also hope I can pick your brains about my newest "project".
I recently aquired a Yerf-Dog go cart and have reached the point where I NEED HELP!

Quite honestly that's the only real reason why I'm here.
Please don't think I am ungrateful for any help I get, it's just that I have been an auto mechanic
most of my life and have avoided fixing things with less than two wheels and less than three cylinders!
I never had much luck with small stuff, but so far so good with getting this thing running.

Since it was FREE I guess I can learn to fix a go cart cheers

Twodarts, welcome to GKRU. I wouldn't worry about asking questions it's what we do in order to learn. What model do you have and what is the problem?
]If it aint broke.... then MODIFY it!
Think Different....Think outside the box...

BlackScorpion
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Ride: Carter XTV 150

Return to New Members