Retard Wall Of Shame!

Old forum threads that should be buried... lie here!

Postby Red-85-Z51 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:53 pm

DocHemi wrote:I WAS right wasn't I :)

You cant drop a thing

Perhaps you should check;

I did PM him yesterday.

And dude grow up, come down do something...look at the history...WHO has been here longer.....and who keeps whinning....you wont find a post anywhere of me whinning, you on the otheer hand.

GET A LIFE AND CHILL.....

and of course I'm sure you will reply again.....and who is it that wants a clean forum?

ANSWER THIS...have you yet to read this thread...is it not for fun? is it not funny?...why has the originator of the thread not said a word?....he's and admin, and he hasn't said a word now has he?

I await your answers!!!!!!

ORK is NOT an Admin, he is a moderator. KJ is the only ADMIN at this point in time. fwiw, KJ doesnt post on the weekends.

I cant read his PM's, so how would I know you PM'ed him, unless you Forwarded a copy to me, which you didnt.

I did read this thread...It was mildly humorous LAST YEAR, You havent posted in a long time. And yes, I have checked your history, and read every post you have ever made on this forum. Im not whining, you started complaining about the rules and how they are being enforced, you keep asking questions and making statements, one could only expect me to reply to them.

The forum will remain clean.

Im not saying that this thread wasnt originally intended to be fun, or at least funny, but the new forum guidelines dont support double posting, post bumping, etc...
Red-85-Z51
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby DocHemi » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:39 pm

You again have made my point.

But first sorry no he's not an admin hes a moderator my error. Boy you love to split hairs don't you.

But you have made my point for me..WHO POSTED FIRST....YOU!!!! Who should have been a proffesional that they claim to be and PM me about it, instead of going ape {censored} over a little post, that in your opinion no one sees anyway since its so old.

DAMM OPEN YOUR EYES THAT THREAD WAS HERE BEFORE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF BEING A MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIGHTEN UP...do thwey pay you here NO!!!!

Does the admin want SS soldiers, or does he want this to be a fun and informative place to be, and talk karts?

I FORGET YOUR PERFECT AND WITHOPUT FAULT, AND YOU ARE GOD!!!!!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME ALL KNOWING HOLLINESS!!!!

YOU WANT IT DROPPED THEN DROP IT........REAL EASY ISN'T IT?

BUT I DOUBT YOU CAN DO THAT WITHOUT GETTING THE LAST WORD IN.....ITS YOUR NATURE

YOUR POINT WAS MADE, AND OBSERVED.....YOU ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE NO CONCEPT OF HUMAN NATURE, DECENCY, OR HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR, AND YOU SEEM TO THINK THIS IS ALL ABOUT YOU AND IT ISN'T...>

SO GET A GRIP AND GROW UP WOULD YA?
If its broke we can Fix it.
If it isn't broke, we can make it better.
If we can't make it better, you don't want to ride it!!
DocHemi
Committed
Committed

Postby Red-85-Z51 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:51 pm

DocHemi wrote:You again have made my point.

But first sorry no he's not an admin hes a moderator my error. Boy you love to split hairs don't you.

But you have made my point for me..WHO POSTED FIRST....YOU!!!! Who should have been a proffesional that they claim to be and PM me about it, instead of going ape *censored* over a little post, that in your opinion no one sees anyway since its so old.

DAMM OPEN YOUR EYES THAT THREAD WAS HERE BEFORE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF BEING A MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIGHTEN UP...do thwey pay you here NO!!!!

Does the admin want SS soldiers, or does he want this to be a fun and informative place to be, and talk karts?

I FORGET YOUR PERFECT AND WITHOPUT FAULT, AND YOU ARE GOD!!!!!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME ALL KNOWING HOLLINESS!!!!

YOU WANT IT DROPPED THEN DROP IT........REAL EASY ISN'T IT?

BUT I DOUBT YOU CAN DO THAT WITHOUT GETTING THE LAST WORD IN.....ITS YOUR NATURE

YOUR POINT WAS MADE, AND OBSERVED.....YOU ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE NO CONCEPT OF HUMAN NATURE, DECENCY, OR HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR, AND YOU SEEM TO THINK THIS IS ALL ABOUT YOU AND IT ISN'T...>

SO GET A GRIP AND GROW UP WOULD YA?

Who posted first? You did, twice. I followed SOP and edited your post, then made my own post, it was the next post, made by YOU, where you flew off the handle.

This thread was here before I ever thought about being a member, this is true. That doesnt make it okay to break the rules.

I cant stress it enough here, we dont PM when rules are broken, unless there is a BAN involved, at which point a PM will be sent, as well as an Email, explaining what the ban was for, and when it will be lifted. For a simple warning, we just Edit the post.

KJ doesnt ask his Mods to be SS soldiers...I am just doing what I was told to do when someone double posts. No forums are expempt, no threads are expempt, no old threads were grandfathered in under the old rules, etc...
Red-85-Z51
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby DocHemi » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:09 pm

LIKE I SAID BEFORE

YOUR ON A POWER TRIP..YOU NEED LAST WORD!!!!

AND IF SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH YOU THEY ARE WRONG

GROW UP GEEEEZZZZZ
DocHemi
Committed
Committed

Postby Red-85-Z51 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:43 pm

DocHemi wrote:LIKE I SAID BEFORE

YOUR ON A POWER TRIP..YOU NEED LAST WORD!!!!

AND IF SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH YOU THEY ARE WRONG

GROW UP GEEEEZZZZZ

So you think I am abusing my power?

You think my actions serve to drive off new members and old members?

You think that I feel like "I am God, and that I look down upon you and penalize you"

Well let me clue you in man...

[web]http://www.gokartsrus.com/go-kart_forum/rules.php[/web]

This is a direct link to the "RULES" link at the bottom of EVERY page.

Please note these parts:

Policing

1. GoKartsRus.com/go-kart_forum/ operates a three strike policy. Users will be warned a maximum of three times for any and all offenses in a three month period. If the need arises for a fourth warning a temporary ban will be put in place of between 1 to 7 days.
2. Arguing with team members after having received a warning will lead to an immediate additional warning. Should this exceed three strikes a temporary ban will be put in place as above.
3. Users who feel they have been unfairly warned are welcome to contact the relevant team leader, e.g. if warned by a moderator you should contact the Moderator team leader. If they feel you were treated badly they remove a warning. If you feel their decision is also unfair you may contact a Group member, primarily SHS` or theFinn. Their decision is final. Contacting group members over warning matters should be done so as a very last resort ... group members do not want to be bothered unless vital.
4. Any attempt to circumvent a temporary ban will lead to that ban being made permanent. Circumvention includes re-registering under a non-banned username, changing IP addresses to evade an IP ban, registering a new email account of evade an email ban. Circumvention includes posting as an anonymous user.
5. An exception to the three strike rule applies when users contact team members personally (via any method) and post insulting, indecent or vulgar material. Such users may be subject to an immediate permanent ban.
6. Permanent bans are a last resort and thought is given before implementing them. While GKRU may consider lifting permanent bans from time to time this is a rare occurrence.

---------------------

As it sits right now, you have violated Policing rule #2 a number of times, and you sent me an Insulting PM..so you violated Policing rule #5.

But Im not going to Ban you. Im not sure why you feel the way you do about the warning I gave you, which you can see was by the book...but I dont think you are a bad guy.

Please read the RULES I posted above and try to Adhere to them as best you can, and there will not be any need for future warnings or anything like that.

Here is a Copy of the BUMPING policy, again. Read it, I was NOT in the wrong, there is no grey area on this policy. It is all layed out in plain English.

Bumping

1. If the author or follow-up poster posts on top of another post previously made by that user it is considered "Post Bumping".
2. Confusion is not an excuse! If you posted a reply and it is the last post standing DO NOT REPLY to it! Simply edit your prior post to include the information you wish to add or update. It is a good idea that you note *update* or *edit* before the new info so readers know you have added information that they may wish to answer to.
3. If you see one of your posts with a bumpost symbol on the lower post (the add-on post that you should have not made) you may have received a penalty in Kash or Points, these are warnings and if continue bumping occurs by you we will be forced to ban you.
Red-85-Z51
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby DocHemi » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:34 pm

Why do you have to keep proving my points for me?

ENOUGH ALLREADY

YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME FINE......

SHUT UP ALLREADY...there is no reasoning with you....SO SHUT UP, and there wont be anymore now will there

GEEZ I SAY AGAIN GROW UP LITTLE 21

AND AGAIN YOU CANT PM BUT YOU EXPECT EVERYONE TO PM YOU

WHY DONT WE JUST LET THE ADMIN DECIDE ON MONDAY.........YOU PROBALY ARE AGAINST THAT IM SURE
DocHemi
Committed
Committed

Postby Red-85-Z51 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:42 pm

DocHemi wrote:Why do you have to keep proving my points for me?

ENOUGH ALLREADY

YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME FINE......

SHUT UP ALLREADY...there is no reasoning with you....SO SHUT UP, and there wont be anymore now will there

GEEZ I SAY AGAIN GROW UP LITTLE 21

AND AGAIN YOU CANT PM BUT YOU EXPECT EVERYONE TO PM YOU

WHY DONT WE JUST LET THE ADMIN DECIDE ON MONDAY.........YOU PROBALY ARE AGAINST THAT IM SURE

On the contrary, I cant wait. I literally cant wait. You keep digging yourself deeper and deeper....It's almost comical at this point.
Red-85-Z51
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby DocHemi » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:53 pm

Whatever you say little boy
DocHemi
Committed
Committed

Postby Red-85-Z51 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:04 pm

Keep on trolling man. You arent helping yourself at all.
Red-85-Z51
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby nvmyengine » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:21 pm

i have one word and i think that you really should shut up "doc" before you get banned ha do it do it do it do it do it do it do it
my rides-
mtd mimi bike
garden tractors

can you believe that i have over 2000 posts
nvmyengine
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby Red-85-Z51 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:32 pm

nvmyengine wrote:i have one word and i think that you really should shut up "doc" before you get banned ha do it do it do it do it do it do it do it

:laughing3:

Quoted for truth.
Red-85-Z51
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby DocHemi » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:27 am

That really made no sense at all
DocHemi
Committed
Committed

Postby KJ » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:22 pm

**This post was reported 10/14 6:13pm EST**

I read through the prior posts and to be truthful I only see where Red was doing his job. Power trip by Red? Some may have read it that way but I didn't. With that being said maybe some did and that is (was) their opinion. This Forums (main intention) is for information (and yes even gossip or as the old judge says in Boston Legal "Gibber Jabber") shared within our community. Opinions play a huge part of that (and that is healthy for a Forum cuz here everybody gets a voice!:) ...Doc says this, Red says that.... da da daa. Agree or disagree is part of the forum but I think the difference here is that Doc thinks Red went overboard or was on a so called "power trip".

Hmm... if Red is doing his job and he informs the user (where I think personally he did a correct job of doing.... he used red text on the users post with the link to bumpost, was not rude BUT it may have seemed like a power trip to some people maybe? Well think of it this way... if he (Red) bumps his own posts but tells you you can't then it would be Moderator (power) abuse... [you the reader of this post pls look back and get your opinion!]. I'm sure not everybody will agree either ...and like said that is fine. But the matter of this conflict is that Red did do his job and informed the user (Doc) in a proper manor about bump posting. Then? well it got out of hand for sure.

It may have seemed at first like a father scolding his child (and Doc may have been offended like it was) BUT I bet anyone $5K that Red wasn't meaning it to be translated in that fashion.

FORUM WORDS WROTE IN STONE: Respect everyone like you want yourself to be respected in return. Mods enforcing simple rules are doing their jobs, don't take it personal, we are all in the same community here. Users have just as much right to post as a Mod, nobody has a final word (no not me either) the final word is always the code of ethics and rules you set up for you community.

Enough said, I think that last line says it all. I hope both you guys come to terms :)
KJ
We take it from all directions...
gokartsRus | go-kartsRus | gocartsRus | go-cartsRus
KJ
Administrator
Administrator

Ride: BMW K1600 GT-Sport

Postby DocHemi » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:59 pm

Well all i can say is yet i think he went overboard.

Yes the rules are the rules. I dont dispute that.

I do dispute that He should have made a PM and said hey doc rules is. blah blah blah

He wants pms from others, he stated as such.

I especially think "newer" members should show a little decorum when talking to "older" members.

I c0-admin a Forum, and we never have problems like this. Treat others as you wish to be treated, and practice what you preach.

All I'm goingto say.

If red wants to hold a grudge so be it, If he can see his error nd admit it thats fine too.

Peace out
DocHemi
Committed
Committed

Postby Red-85-Z51 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:28 pm

DocHemi wrote:Well all i can say is yet i think he went overboard.

Yes the rules are the rules. I dont dispute that.

I do dispute that He should have made a PM and said hey doc rules is. blah blah blah

He wants pms from others, he stated as such.

I especially think "newer" members should show a little decorum when talking to "older" members.

I c0-admin a Forum, and we never have problems like this. Treat others as you wish to be treated, and practice what you preach.

All I'm goingto say.

If red wants to hold a grudge so be it, If he can see his error nd admit it thats fine too.

Peace out

Ive said it before on other forums, and probably this one too, I dont hold grudges.

If I was a 20 post n00b and was telling you what to do, I could understand this "seniority" trip you are on, but Im not. I may have only been on this forum for about 8 months, but I am far from a n00b.

I compare it to a 50 year old man being pulled over by a 21 year old police officer. You may not respect me, but you should repsect my position. If I were on your forum, wouldnt you expect the same?

If I had made a PM to you, and explained the rules infraction, we would be having this argument over PM's..so there really isnt any difference.

When I say I want PM's, Im saying that if anyone needs to get ahold of me, feel free to PM me, or Email me. Heck if you want to post it on open forum, go for it.
Red-85-Z51
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby DocHemi » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:22 pm

WELL I GUESS I CANT GET THROUGH TO YOU, nor can anyone else

GROW UP

TO get respect you have to earn it, and you have done just the oposite.

And I see you are one of those ASSUMING individuals....YOU ASSUME that I would have complained about a PM.

Why don't ya check on my Forum and see out of over 9000 users who has anything bad to say about me, and how I handle things?

Dude its simple....GROW UP....I have allready said that I may have not been totally right or wrong, but you are only going to be happy if you get someone saying you are 100% right, and you will argue till that happens so..GO FOR IT.
DocHemi
Committed
Committed

Postby Red-85-Z51 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:08 pm

DocHemi wrote:WELL I GUESS I CANT GET THROUGH TO YOU, nor can anyone else

GROW UP

TO get respect you have to earn it, and you have done just the oposite.

And I see you are one of those ASSUMING individuals....YOU ASSUME that I would have complained about a PM.

Why don't ya check on my Forum and see out of over 9000 users who has anything bad to say about me, and how I handle things?

Dude its simple....GROW UP....I have allready said that I may have not been totally right or wrong, but you are only going to be happy if you get someone saying you are 100% right, and you will argue till that happens so..GO FOR IT.

Im doing my job right, The bossman has confirmed that to you already. If you cant accept this fact, that's tough. Your forum doesnt effect GKRU, and GKRU is the only forum I am concerned with.

I dont expect you to agree with me concerning the rules, no one ever agrees 100% with the rules. You feel like I am just here to ruin your fun and issue citations, and that it just wrong.

Keep in mind that to this point, you have NOT received any punishements for any violations up to this point. Everyone has been polite to you, even after you have acted childishly, called people names, etc...
Red-85-Z51
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby DocHemi » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:07 pm

NOR HAVE I BEEN PUNISHED!!!! SO GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE

YOU KEEP MISSSING THE WHOLE POINT MORON....and yes i called you that..its not a name its a fact

LISTEN UP OPEN YOUR MIND AND THINK FOR A MINUTE.

IF YOU WANT TO IN THE FUTURE TO REPREMAND SOMEONE FOR AN INFRATION, IT IS BEST DONE IN PRIVATE (PM)

IT MAKES YOU LOOK PROFFESSIONAL< AND IT DOES NOT BELITTLE THE OTHER PERSON< AND IT CAN BE HANDLED IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. NOT AIRED OUT IN PUBLIC.

THE WAY YOU HANDLED IT WAS NOTHING MORE THAN AN ATTENTION GRABBING POWER TRIP.

SO GO ON BIG SHOT PLAY POLICE MAN RUN OFF AT THE MOUTH ABOUT HOW YOU ARE RIGHT AND OTHERES ARE WRONG.

ITS AMAZING HOW YOU TWIST MY WORDS.....I NEVER SAID I HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE RULES. I NEVER ONCE CONTESTED THE RULES. WHY DONT YOU READ A FEW POSTS BACK.

I STATED THAT I WAS NEITHER 100% RIGHT OR WRONG, SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE.....

YOU ON THE OTHER HAND CANNOT EVEN CONCEDE THAT YOU MAY HAVE BEEN SOMEWHAT LESS THAN PERFECT, AND YOU ARE 100% CORRECT AND PERFECT.

I AM MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT THAT I AM NOT 100% RIGHT, YOU ON THE OTHER HAND............

WELL I WILL HOCK THAT UP TO BEING 21 AND NOT HAVING THAT MANY YEARS UNDER YOUR BELT IN THE REAL WORLD.

HAVE A NICE LIFE.
DocHemi
Committed
Committed

Postby Offroadkarter » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:15 pm

DocHemi wrote:I THINK THEY ARE ALL JEALOUS JUST BECAUSE I AM KING OF THE WALL

OOPS THERE I GO AGAIN THIS IS AN OLD TOPIC AND I POSTED HERE LOL

JUST CALL ME KING

Holy old posts batman!

First off all of the spam died along with this thread and wall

2ndly, dont you remember me telling everyone to read the dates before they post!
2004 Manco 906C

2005 Blade 150GT w/ 2006 modified motor
Offroadkarter
Trusted Source
Trusted Source

Postby DocHemi » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:18 pm

I AM ONLY POSTING THIS SO EVERYONE CAN SEE WHAT RED DOESNT WANT YOU TO SEE

In response to your most recent post...
============

When you are the ADMIN of this forum, and set the rules, Ill follow them. Until then, you'll abide by our rules, or your posting priviledges will be revoked for a time of no more than 7 days, and no less than 1. If you continue on after that, your posting priviledges will be revoked permanently.

Consider this your ultimatum.

hE CANT DROP ANYTHING SO WHY SHOULD I????

I TRIED TO EXPLAIN MYSELF TO HIM BUT NOW HE RESORTS TO HIDDEN MESSAGES TO HARRASS ME.

? FOR YA.......WOULD IT HAVE NOT BEEN EASIER TO PM ME AND SAY HEY THE RULES ARE THE RULES PLEASE DON'T POST LIKE THIS, AND THEN PERHAPS LOCK THE TOPIC, OR DELETE IT ALL TOGETHER? ESPECIALLY SINCE THIS THREAD WAS A JOKE FROM DAY ONE.

I'M SURE IF THE SHOE WAS ON THE OTHER FOOT RED WOULD BE CRYING
DocHemi
Committed
Committed

PreviousNext

Return to Graveyard