Good value

Old forum threads that should be buried... lie here!

Good value

Postby gushar » Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:53 pm

Thought I'd post this "review" here. I already did a review on the regular place but thought someone who was reading the forum might be interested. These are my comments concerning the 957/958 scooter I recently purchased from GKRU.

This scooter really is a good value. Yeah it has the cheap Chinese components, etc. but for the money you can't beat it. I am really surprised at the amount of power it has. That's kind of odd since per my calculations you shouldn't get more than about 400 watts of power to the 900 watt motor with only the 3 12v 12 ah batteries. Anyway, good power and good deal. Here's something interesting....the colors are "metallic"....so the royal blue I got was a "metallic" very shiny blue...not really a color I was expecting. But, the color is acceptable. Here's the odd part....being in outdoor light for a couple of days the color actually changed...I mean totally changed to an almost purple, lavender, rose metallic color. I can still see the blue underneath the trunk where it hasn't been exposed to direct sunlight. But the rest of this scooter turned color completely! Anybody know why that is???? But like I said no big deal just odd to have a scooter one color one day and a totally different color the next!

Oh, and I know KJ reads these posts so just to let you know KJ I called Casey again on Friday about having the other (damaged in shipping) one picked up by DHL. He said he'd take care of it first thing today....and it's late afternoon so makes me wonder if he really is having it picked up??? You know it's been almost 2 weeks since I received it (the first one that was damaged). Beginning to think you guys want me to keep it (for parts) as a gift from GKRU! HA!

Gus
Florida
gushar

Postby schatten » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:07 pm

Glade you like it. cheers

Im shure kj is just buisy and couldnt get to it but im shure he will soon.
Yerf Dog 3200
Mods:Air filter,Air box,Exhaust,Bike Speedo
schatten
Dedicated
Dedicated

Return to Graveyard