Remarkable Robin Mod!

Manco & American SportWorks GoKarts, Buggies, Scooters, Mini-Bikes

Postby tin tin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:18 am

BlackScorpion wrote:Tin Tin, this is an old thread, I doubt if someone will post a picture of it for you.

95% of the threads in this entire forum are very old which means most of the site is useless. It was worth a shot.
tin tin
Rookie
Rookie

Postby BlackScorpion » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:32 pm

tin tin wrote:
BlackScorpion wrote:Tin Tin, this is an old thread, I doubt if someone will post a picture of it for you.

95% of the threads in this entire forum are very old which means most of the site is useless. It was worth a shot.

I wouldn't say useless , a lot of common problems have been answered and solved in those old threads. It more like a reference thread to search and see how it was answered or solved. Also alot of the old members either moved on to Cars & Women and no longer come into the site, but we do have a bunch of new and knowledgeable members, maybe try opening a new thread. In the mean while i'll see if i can come up with some info on the screw they are talking about for you.
]If it aint broke.... then MODIFY it!
Think Different....Think outside the box...

BlackScorpion
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Ride: Carter XTV 150

Postby tin tin » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:41 pm

You're right, "useless" is not the appropriate term if referring to the site as a knowledge database; it does have some value in that case. There is just not much life here for new questions so I'll just have to find another forum with a little more life to it; thanks anyway.
tin tin
Rookie
Rookie

Postby BlackScorpion » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:59 pm

tin tin wrote:You're right, "useless" is not the appropriate term if referring to the site as a knowledge database; it does have some value in that case. There is just not much life here for new questions so I'll just have to find another forum with a little more life to it; thanks anyway.

Anytime.. If you do find the answer can you please come back and post it here. I'm kinda curious as to what screw they were talking about also.
]If it aint broke.... then MODIFY it!
Think Different....Think outside the box...

BlackScorpion
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Ride: Carter XTV 150

Postby tin tin » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:08 pm

consider it done.
tin tin
Rookie
Rookie

Previous

Return to American SportWorks / Manco Go-Karts & Buggies