help with my cluch on 6.5 hp h/f blue clone

TQ / TAV Clutching

help with my cluch on 6.5 hp h/f blue clone

Postby tan15 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:14 pm

I built my kart a one seater and it pretty big and i put a h/f blue clone and i went and bought a cluch from tractor supply and when i went to test drive it would go good down hill but up hill it would slow way down and smoke really bad so i need to know whats a better cluch for it and like what size sproket??
dude where's my kart???
tan15
Rookie
Rookie

Postby The tech guy » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:03 am

Clutches wont cut it on a kart. You need a tav system. They dont mount on the clones due to the slant of the cylinder. You might try a tav plate with the driver system.I have a clone in the shop now and will mess with it this am and get back to you about a good set-up.Comet is out of buisness, but the drivers and drivens that are being brought in from overseas are just as good. TESTED AND PROVEN.I'll get back to you. thetechguy
The tech guy
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby tan15 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:43 pm

on the post below on the first page their talking something about the tav2 and fliping the cluch over and sliding the axle sproket over would that be a good system to run...i dont know hardly nothing about tav or is some thing like that tav on ebay for 125 sothing to look into???
dude where's my kart???
tan15
Rookie
Rookie

Re: help with my cluch on 6.5 hp h/f blue clone

Postby Fenjin clutch » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:47 am

tan15 wrote:I built my kart a one seater and it pretty big and i put a h/f blue clone and i went and bought a cluch from tractor supply and when i went to test drive it would go good down hill but up hill it would slow way down and smoke really bad so i need to know whats a better cluch for it and like what size sproket??

we are factory produce torq a verter clutch
please email me: gaohaiyang5041@hotmail.com
Fenjin clutch
Rookie
Rookie

Return to Torque Converters & Clutches