racing

Competition Go-Kart Racing...

racing

Postby poughkeepsieracer » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:31 am

Racing delivers the highest ammount of adrenaline anything in the world can, driving around taking a corner at the highest possible speed, smelling the gas burning next to you, feeling the heat radiat off of the engine, smelling the rubber burn as fly through the corners... all part of an average run on the track, let it be warm up, heat, feature or just practice, but there are some times when your heart beats faster then normaly, at the starting gate, right there when you get the green to go onto the track, you can feel tension building up in you, you feel like you're about to explode! getting the green, nothing in the world is like comin' outta turn four outside pole position gettin your rear smashed in from the guy behind you, gettin the green flag, he drops and so does yor heart, you smash the gas in and feel your adrenaline rise with the speed of the kart, then you hit turn one grippin the steering wheel til your knuckles are whiter than a sheep then the last spot, comin down the backstretch 3 wide (this happened to me once) dead even, you come into turns 3+4 you are behind... then you shoot out down the fronst stretch and just get the nose out far enough to win holy smokes, racing is the best thing ever invented, to all you true racers out there, i salute you RACE HARD!!! and to all you people in it for the money? try golf XD hahaha god i love racin
Ya i'm a southern man, country boy, i been called lotsa things, i love goin fast, huntin, fishin and doin all kinda things, they call me a redneck i rekon that i am, i fly the rebel flag an american flag, heritage not hate. an if ya dont like it tuf
poughkeepsieracer
Team Member
Team Member

Postby EmptyTank » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:38 pm

yaya for pointless post lol no three-wide racin in mountain bikin, but some very close finishes, one was by about .5 sec
EmptyTank
Murray Explorer (Rebuilding)
EmptyTank
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby poughkeepsieracer » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:05 pm

holy crap dude thats pretty freakin close specialy for bikin, and it wasn't pointless, i was just seein if there are ne true racers, not just the "im goin to nextel cup for money" ppl racing is the best dude, no matter wut it is, bikes running, its just such high competition, there's nothin like it...
Ya i'm a southern man, country boy, i been called lotsa things, i love goin fast, huntin, fishin and doin all kinda things, they call me a redneck i rekon that i am, i fly the rebel flag an american flag, heritage not hate. an if ya dont like it tuf
poughkeepsieracer
Team Member
Team Member

Return to Racing Go-Karts