Road Rat

Competition Go-Kart Racing...

Road Rat

Postby PA » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:05 am

Hey, anyone had any experiances with Road Rat raceing karts, Gatormoto in Fla sells them at good prices, think they are chinease with clone engines, I put a bid of $550 on one on E Bay, it sold for $560 they retail for like $1900!
PA
Committed
Committed

Postby nvmyengine » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:08 pm

no, i havent but i would have raised my max dude, i need a kart, but i think that a racing mower would be fun, but the rule book for building one is about 25 pages, some rules are it cant be less than four inches of the ground, eight to one final drive ration, not centrifical clutch of tav/tc, must have mower deck of mower deck halves and they have to be no less than two and a half inches of the ground.........etc................sorry you lost the auction
my rides-
mtd mimi bike
garden tractors

can you believe that i have over 2000 posts
nvmyengine
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby BlackScorpion » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:14 pm

PA wrote:Hey, anyone had any experiances with Road Rat raceing karts, Gatormoto in Fla sells them at good prices, think they are chinease with clone engines, I put a bid of $550 on one on E Bay, it sold for $560 they retail for like $1900!

PA, you need to slow down with the karts, your making me look bad. Soon your gonna need another garage like me.
:cyclopsani:

nvmyengine wrote:no, i havent but i would have raised my max dude, i need a kart, but i think that a racing mower would be fun, but the rule book for building one is about 25 pages, some <A href=http://www.gokartsrus.com/go-kart_forum/rules.php>Rules</A> are it cant be less than four inches of the ground, eight to one final drive ration, not centrifical clutch of tav/tc, must have mower deck of mower deck halves and they have to be no less than two and a half inches of the ground.........etc................sorry you lost the auction

NV,
Why build one , when you can buy one angel
[web]http://cnj.craigslist.org/mcy/926260157.html[/web]
]If it aint broke.... then MODIFY it!
Think Different....Think outside the box...

BlackScorpion
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Ride: Carter XTV 150

Postby The tech guy » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:41 am

Mowers? Went to the nationals this year in Delaware Ohio. One word WOW These things are sweet. Some of course look pretty beat around, but for the most part very well built. I was going to try and build a mower for the FX class, but the rules changed. Gotta have 20+ races in first, another class of course. May look into i mow. Looks more like driving ability than power class.
The tech guy
Superior Being
Superior Being

Postby PA » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:21 am

Raceing Kart not lawnmower, I hate cutting grass no matter how fast I can do it scratching
PA
Committed
Committed

Postby BlackScorpion » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:27 am

PA wrote:Raceing Kart not lawnmower, I hate cutting grass no matter how fast I can do it scratching

PA I agree with you on that one! ESPECIALLY when it takes you a few hours to cut the grass.
]If it aint broke.... then MODIFY it!
Think Different....Think outside the box...

BlackScorpion
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Ride: Carter XTV 150

Return to Racing Go-Karts